Microsoft partners with education communities around the world to deliver relevant, effective, and scalable technologies, services and programs that focus the contributions of many on improved learning outcomes for all. We are committed to the success of each educator and student.
At the Microsoft in Education Global Forum (formerly known as the Partners in Learning Global Forum), we recognize and celebrate the achievements of the world's most innovative school leaders and educators who are leveraging technology to help students realize their potential.
This year’s event is expected to attract more than 1,100 top education leaders, school leaders, educators, press, government officials, partners and sponsors from more than 97 countries. The Global Forum will take place in Barcelona, Spain, on 11-14 March, 2014. This event recognizes the best of worldwide innovative teaching and learning thanks to meaningful use of technology. It is by invitation only. The 2014 Global Forum experience includes:
- Collaboration and networking
- Awards, competition and recognition for the most innovative educators and school leaders
- Keynotes and panel discussions with world renown education experts, innovators, and partners
- Innovative uses of cutting edge technologies for learning
- Inspiring professional development
This year, we offer many new activities that will help expand educator’s knowledge of ways technology is making a difference to students, both inside and outside the classroom, and helping them gain the skills they’ll need for work and life. These activities are:
Our visionary keynotes will include a combination of speeches, announcements, demonstrations, and more, promoting the best of innovative education. Some of our inspirational speakers are:
- Felipe de Borbón y Grecia, Prince of Asturias and Girona
- Xavier Prats Monne, Deputy Director-General for Education of the European Commission
- Montserrat Gomendio, Secretary of State for Education, Training, and Universities, Spain
- John Fallon, Chief Executive, Pearson Plc
- Anthony Salcito, Vice President Worldwide Education, Microsoft Corporation
Thank you to all our sponsors, especially those at the Platinum, Gold and Silver levels. Their generosity has made this event possible.
Sebit, Crayola, Discovery Communications, National Geographic, Corinth, SharepointEDU Tech, Veritech, Better Chinese, Jumpido, Sensavis, Winsys, It'slearning, Steelcase, Education Solutions, ThiemeMeulenhoff, ITWorx, Kinems, Paradox, Prestidigio, Knewton, Mediacore
Follow the conversation during and after the event at: