About the Book
Your one-stop reference for Microsoft Access 2000.
The complete reference—made by Microsoft—to help you be more productive with this bestselling relational database. This authoritative handbook has the answers you need for learning how to use Access 2000 for everything from personal desktop applications and workgroup systems to scalable back-end enterprise databases.
• Take advantage of enhanced integration with the Web for seamless data-sharing across platforms and user levels
• Publish live data to the Web with new data access pages
• Use the built-in programming language, Microsoft Visual Basic® for Applications, to automate tasks, customize menus and toolbars, connect applications to the Internet, and more
• Gain insight into using Microsoft Access 2000 as a component within Microsoft Office 2000
Easy Access to Information
• “Chapters at a Glance” for quick reference
• Master table of contents
• Extensive cross-referenced index
• Two-color interior for easier navigation
Everything Is Clear
• Step-by-step instructions
• Hundreds of screen illustrations
• Real-world examples
• Tips and advice from the experts
The CD contains all sample databases from the book, which you can study and reuse.
Microsoft® Office Access™ 2007 Inside Out
Microsoft® Office Access™ 2007 Step by Step
Microsoft® Office Access 2003 Inside Track
Number of Ratings: 23