About the Book
Learn to use Microsoft Access 2000 the easiest and fastest way!
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2000 STEP BY STEP is the easiest and fastest way to teach yourself to use the latest version of Microsoft’s powerful relational database program. Work through every lesson to complete the full course, or do individual lessons to learn just the skills you need. Either way, you learn at your optimum pace from the teacher who knows you best—you.
With this book and Microsoft Access 2000, you’ll learn to:
• Enter and view data—view, add, and edit data using forms and tables; sort and filter records; preview and print reports; create mailing labels
• Create and expand databases—create new tables; relate tables and databases; work with external data
• Turn data into meaningful information—design queries and analyze data; merge data from two tables into one form
• Refine your database—customize forms and reports; present reports more effectively; present grouped data in a report
• Take your database to the world—create a set of interactive data access pages with the data access page designer; use the Office Web components with your other Office programs
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
Microsoft® Office Access™ 2007 Inside Out
Microsoft® Office Access™ 2007 Step by Step
Microsoft® Office Access 2003 Inside Track
Number of Ratings: 25