About the Book
The in-depth software training program that’s designed to help students get the most out of Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional.
This INSTRUCTOR GUIDE is a key part of the Microsoft® STEP BY STEP COURSEWARE series, which provides everything you need to get Microsoft software training classes up and running quickly with the most effective learning content available. This guide complements both student guides for this software product: the Core Skills Student Guide, for students who want to gain basic proficiency with Microsoft Windows® 2000 Professional, and the Expert Skills Student Guide, for students who want to master advanced techniques with Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional. Both come in full-color versions that offer students an outstanding learning experience.
• Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help students easily learn new skills.
• Lesson objectives clearly state what your students will learn in each lesson.
• Margin notes for instructors give guidance on lesson delivery.
• Putting It All Together exercises challenge students to apply what they’ve learned in new ways.
• Quick Quizzes test what students have learned in each lesson.
• The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
Using the Core Skills Student Guide, your students will learn how to:
• Identify buttons, menu options, and shortcut keys that help them work with information.
• Organize their files and desktop so that they can finish work quickly.
• Share resources with others in their organization and around the world.
Using the Expert Skills Student Guide, your students will learn how to:
• Protect information from unauthorized access and accidental loss.
• Make the most of using a laptop computer, including conserving power and synchronizing files.
• Improve their computer’s performance by managing hard-disk space and updating Windows components.
Included on CD-ROM are:
• Practice files, test questions and answers, and answers to Quick Quizzes and Putting It All Together sections for both Student Guides
• Microsoft PowerPoint® presentations to use while delivering lessons
• A Trainer’s Guide to help you get up to speed
• Estimated completion times for each lesson
To purchase this title, please contact your Microsoft reseller or your Microsoft Press Account Manager.
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional Step by Step Courseware Expert Skills Color Class Pack
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional Step by Step Courseware Core Skills Class Pack
Number of Ratings: 0
Be the first to rate this book.