About the Book
The in-depth software training program that’s designed to help students get the most out of Microsoft Outlook 2000.
This INSTRUCTOR GUIDE is a key part of the Microsoft® STEP BY STEP COURSEWARE series, which provides everything you need to get Microsoft software training classes up and running quickly with the most effective learning content available. This guide complements both student guides for this software product: the Core Skills Student Guide, for students who want to gain basic proficiency with Microsoft Outlook® 2000, and the Expert Skills Student Guide, for students who want to master advanced techniques with Microsoft Outlook 2000. Both come in full-color versions that offer students an outstanding learning experience.
• Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help students easily learn new skills.
• Lesson objectives clearly state what your students will learn in each lesson.
• Margin notes for instructors give guidance on lesson delivery.
• The MOUS logo indicates a task that will be tested on the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification exam.
• Putting It All Together exercises challenge students to apply what they’ve learned in new ways.
• Quick Quizzes test what students have learned in each lesson.
• The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
Using the Core Skills Student Guide, your students will learn how to:
• Meet the Microsoft Outlook MOUS core-level objectives
• Get started with Outlook
• Work with contacts and appointments
• Work with tasks and notes
Using the Expert Skills Student Guide, your students will learn how to:
• Meet the Microsoft Outlook MOUS expert-level objectives
• Customize Outlook to work more effectively
• Use advanced Outlook features
• Share information with others
Included on CD-ROM are:
• Practice files, test questions and answers, and answers to Quick Quizzes and Putting It All Together sections for both Student Guides
• Microsoft PowerPoint® presentations to use while delivering lessons
• A Trainer’s Guide to help you get up to speed
• Estimated completion times for each lesson
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
To purchase this title, please contact…
For Instructors: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/howtobuy/edu.mspx
For Booksellers: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/howtobuy/edustores.mspx
Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 Step by Step
Microsoft® Outlook® 2000 Step by Step Courseware Expert Skills Color Class Pack
Microsoft® Outlook® 2000 Step by Step Courseware Expert Skills Class Pack
Number of Ratings: 0
Be the first to rate this book.