About the Book
The in-depth software training program that’s designed to help students get the most out of Microsof® Access 2000.
This INSTRUCTOR GUIDE is a key part of the Microsoft® STEP BY STEP COURSEWARE series, which provides everything you need to get Microsoft software training classes up and running quickly with the most effective learning content available. This guide complements both student guides for this software product: the Core Skills Student Guide, for students who want to gain basic proficiency with Access 2000, and the Expert Skills Student Guide, for students who want to master advanced techniques with Access 2000. Both come in full-color versions that offer students an outstanding learning experience. This guide is designed for in-depth, instructor-led training:
• Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help students easily learn new skills.
• Lesson objectives clearly state what your students will learn in each lesson.
• Margin notes for instructors give guidance on lesson delivery.
• The MOUS logo indicates a task that will be tested on the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification exam.
• Putting It All Together exercises challenge students to apply what they’ve learned in new ways.
• Quick Quizzes test what students have learned in each lesson.
• The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
Using the Core Skills Student Guide, your students will learn how to:
• Meet the Microsoft Access MOUS core-level objectives.
• Plan, design, and build relational databases that meet their needs.
• Understand how to work with records, fields, forms, tables, and queries.
• Quickly create, format, and print professional-quality reports with their data.
Using the Expert Skills Student Guide, your students will learn how to:
• Meet the Microsoft Access MOUS expert-level objectives.
• Create powerful customized tables, queries, forms, and reports.
• Extend the capabilities of Access by exchanging data with other programs.
• Create and publish data access pages to an intranet or to the World Wide Web.
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
To purchase this title, please contact…
For Instructors: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/howtobuy/edu.mspx
For Booksellers: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/howtobuy/edustores.mspx
Microsoft® Office Access™ 2007 Inside Out
Microsoft® Office Access™ 2007 Step by Step
Microsoft® Office Access 2003 Inside Track
Number of Ratings: 1