About the Book
The in-depth software training course that’s designed to help you get the most out of Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional.
This full-color STUDENT GUIDE is a key part of the Microsoft® STEP BY STEP COURSEWARE series, which provides everything you need to get up and running quickly with Microsoft software products. This guide will help you master advanced techniques with Microsoft Windows® 2000 Professional.
• Tips provide helpful hints and alternative ways to complete tasks, while important notes state warnings and cautions.
• Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help you learn new skills.
• Margin notes give you additional information about the lesson.
• Putting It All Together exercises challenge you to apply what you’ve learned in new ways.
• Quick Quizzes test what you’ve learned in each lesson.
• The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
Using this STUDENT GUIDE, you’ll learn how to:
• Protect information from unauthorized access and accidental loss.
• Make the most of using a laptop computer, including conserving power and synchronizing files.
• Improve your computer’s performance by managing hard-disk space and updating Windows components.
To purchase this title, please contact your Microsoft reseller or your Microsoft Press Account Manager.
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional Step by Step Courseware Trainer Pack
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional Step by Step Courseware Core Skills Class Pack
Number of Ratings: 1