About the Book
The in-depth software training course that’s designed to help you get the most out of Microsoft Outlook 2000.
This STUDENT GUIDE (also available in a full color version) is a key part of the Microsoft® STEP BY STEP COURSEWARE series, which provides everything you need to get up and running quickly with Microsoft software products. This guide will help you gain basic proficiency with Microsoft Outlook® 2000.
• Tips provide helpful hints and alternative ways to complete tasks, while important notes state warnings and cautions.
• Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help you learn new skills.
• Margin notes give you additional information about the lesson.
• The MOUS logo indicates a task that will be tested on the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification exam.
• Putting It All Together exercises challenge you to apply what you’ve learned in new ways.
• Quick Quizzes test what you’ve learned in each lesson.
• The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
Using this STUDENT GUIDE, you’ll learn how to:
• Meet the Microsoft Outlook MOUS core-level objectives
• Get started with Outlook and customize e-mail to work the way you want
• Use Outlook to manage contacts and schedule appointments, meetings, and events
• Organize, track, and assign tasks and create and edit personal notes with Outlook
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
To purchase this title, please contact…
For Instructors: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/howtobuy/edu.mspx
For Booksellers: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/howtobuy/edustores.mspx
Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 Step by Step
Microsoft® Outlook® 2000 Step by Step Courseware Trainer Pack
Microsoft® Outlook® 2000 Step by Step Courseware Expert Skills Color Class Pack
Number of Ratings: 1