About the Book
The in-depth software training course that’s designed to help you get the most out of Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional.
This STUDENT GUIDE (also available in a full color version) is a key part of the Microsoft® STEP BY STEP COURSEWARE series, which provides everything you need to get up and running quickly with Microsoft software products. This guide will help you gain basic proficiency with Microsoft Windows® 2000 Professional.
• Tips provide helpful hints and alternative ways to complete tasks, while important notes state warnings and cautions.
• Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help you learn new skills.
• Margin notes give you additional information about the lesson.
• Putting It All Together exercises challenge you to apply what you’ve learned in new ways.
• Quick Quizzes test what you’ve learned in each lesson.
• The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
Using this STUDENT GUIDE, you’ll learn how to:
• Identify buttons, menu options, and shortcut keys that help you work with information
• Organize your files and desktop so that you can finish work quickly
• Share resources with others in your organization and around the world
To purchase this title, please contact your Microsoft reseller or your Microsoft Press Account Manager.
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional Step by Step Courseware Trainer Pack
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional Step by Step Courseware Expert Skills Color Class Pack
Number of Ratings: 1