About the Book
Maximize the performance and productivity of your messaging and collaboration server with tools and resources from Microsoft.
Deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot Microsoft® Exchange 2000 Server with the product expertise of those who know it best–the Exchange 2000 Server product team–plus the real-world deployment experience of Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS). This RESOURCE KIT provides everything you need to deploy, install, back up and restore, manage security for, troubleshoot, and optimize Exchange 2000 Server. It includes more than 1,000 pages of detailed technical information, plus timesaving utilities on CD–the ideal combination of content and tools for IT professionals who work with Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server. Get up to speed with all the details you need to know about these topics:
• Project planning: Discover what's new in Exchange 2000 and build your deployment plan.
• Planning for Active Directory™ services: Understand the Active Directory environment, namespace, integration, replication, and deployment strategies.
• Prototyping and preparing: Find out how to set up an Exchange 2000 test environment and pilot project and prepare for a new deployment or an upgrade of an existing environment.
• Basic deployment: Learn about administration and maintenance, backup and restore, virus protection, server availability and sizing, message routing, backbone configuration and tuning, and connecting to other systems.
• Advanced deployment: Understand Chat and Instant Messaging services, replication and directory synchronization, corporate and branch office scenarios, hosted and security-sensitive environments, Microsoft Outlook® Web Access, and more.
• Security strategies: Learn how to integrate Microsoft Windows® 2000 and Exchange 2000 security features to help protect your messaging system.
• Optimizing and maintaining: Find out how to tune and optimize Exchange and help prevent disasters and system downtime by preparing and implementing backup strategies.
MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-237): Designing Messaging Solutions with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007
MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-238): Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007
Inside Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007 Web Services
Number of Ratings: 15