About the Book
The in-depth software training program that’s designed to help students get the most out of Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2000.
This INSTRUCTOR GUIDE is a key part of the Microsoft® STEP BY STEP COURSEWARE series, which provides everything you need to get Microsoft software training classes up and running quickly with the most effective learning content available. This guide complements both student guides for this software product: the Core Skills Student Guide, for students who want to gain basic proficiency with Microsoft PowerPointâ 2000, and the Expert Skills Student Guide, for students who want to master advanced techniques with Microsoft PowerPoint 2000. Both come in full-color versions that offer students an outstanding learning experience. This guide is designed for in-depth, instructor-led training:
• Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help students easily learn new skills.
• Lesson objectives clearly state what your students will learn in each lesson.
• Margin notes for instructors give guidance on lesson delivery.
• The MOUS logo indicates a task that will be tested on the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification exam.
• Putting It All Together exercises challenge students to apply what they’ve learned in new ways.
• Quick Quizzes test what students have learned in each lesson.
• The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
Using the Core Skills Student Guide, your students will learn how to:
• Meet Microsoft PowerPoint MOUS certification objectives.
• Create, modify, and print PowerPoint presentations.
• Outline their ideas and add and modify text.
• Apply and modify templates and use color schemes.
• Add, draw, and modify tables, charts, clip art, and other objects.
• Add sounds, movies, animations, and voice narrations.
• Produce a multimedia slide show.
• Share a presentation over a network or the Internet.
• Customize how PowerPoint looks and works.
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
To purchase this title, please contact…
For Instructors: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/howtobuy/edu.mspx
For Booksellers: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/howtobuy/edustores.mspx
Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007 Step by Step
Beyond Bullet Points: Using Microsoft® PowerPoint® to Create Presentations That Inform, Motivate, and Inspire
Microsoft® PowerPoint® Version 2002 Step by Step
Number of Ratings: 3