Microsoft Office 2010 offers rich and powerful new ways for users to deliver their best work on the job, at home or at school. Office 2010 provides new capabilities and new levels of flexibility, so users can use Office anywhere, bring ideas to life and work better together.
Microsoft Office 2010 also offers great benefits for system builders:
- Easier to buy and sell than prior versions, with a single image to manage for all Office suites and an intuitive SKU lineup
- Helps increase revenue, with a focus on simplicity to install and sell Office 2010 and a clear upsell path to premium SKUs
- Designed to meet evolving market needs, with new features that provide the best productivity experience across the PC, phone and browser
Microsoft has enhanced how Office 2010 is distributed through the system builder channel. Take a look at these Office 2010 pages for all the details and information about how to include Office 2010 with your PCs.
Starting immediately, the Office 2010 Transition OPK replaces prior version of the Office 2010 OPK. The Office 2010 Transition OPK includes the Office 2010 software, an updated Out-of-Box-Experience (OOBE), and links to offers to try Office 2010 for a limited time. The Office 2010 Transition OPK does not contain Office Starter 2010.
Get more information on the Office 2010 Build It page.
It's easy to include Office 2010 with a new PC. Simply follow these steps:
- Download the Office 2010 OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK) by using the Express Deployment Tool (EDT).
- Use EDT to preload Office 2010 on the PC.
- Sell a full Office suite with your PC.
For more information and to download the OPK, visit the Office 2010 Build It page.