The following OPK downloads contain documentation for Windows SBS 2008.
Windows SBS 2008 OPK Release Note: An incorrect port is listed in the SBS OPK router configuration topic. If you preconfigure a router as part of your offering for your SBS 2008 server, use port 443 for the HTTPS port instead of the incorrectly listed port.
The Windows SBS 2008 OPK User's Guide describes the methods that a system builder can use to preinstall the Windows SBS 2008 operating system on new computers for distribution to users.
This guide provides the following information:
- What's New in the Windows SBS 2008 OPK
- Hardware Requirements
- Tips and Tricks for the Windows SBS 2008 OPK
- OEM Customisations
- Preparing the Technician Computer
- Preinstalling the Additional Server Offered as Part of Windows SBS 2008 Premium
- Preparing Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Sample Drive Configurations
- Preconfiguring a Router for Windows SBS 2008
Download the Windows SBS 2008 OPK User's Guide .zip 212 KB
OEM Preinstallation Kits are available for many Microsoft technologies, including:
- Operating systems
- Windows Services
- Other Microsoft products
For additional information, see Microsoft OEM Preinstallation Kits.