End of support means Microsoft security updates and support services will no longer be available, causing PCs to be vulnerable to malware, data loss, virus transmission and botnet hosting.
By running third-generation old technology, your customers are missing out on the new features of today’s hardware and software that can help them get their work done faster, easier and better.
Windows 8 Pro works better than Windows XP Professional**. And there’s never been a better time for customers to buy a new Windows 8 Pro PC. With an innovative lineup of tablets, convertibles, laptops, and PCs, your customers get the freedom to work on the go and get work done faster, safer, and easier.
Nothing is more important to your customers than protecting their businesses. Windows 8 Pro offers enhanced, built-in security. From power on to power off, their devices are more secure:
- Trusted boot. Helps ensure that devices are secure every time they start up.
- BitLocker. Helps protect data even if a device is lost or stolen.
- BitLocker to Go. Customers can feel secure no matter where they or their information goes.
- Downloading and browsing. Customers can download and browse with confidence with Internet Explorer 10, Windows Defender, and SmartScreen.
With Windows 8 Pro, customers get a great experience across tablets, laptops, and desktops. Windows 8 Pro is designed to work equally well for every form factor, so that customers can choose what works best for them and for each task.
Because of the predictable, high-quality Windows experience, you can recommend Windows 8 devices with confidence:
- Laptops and ultrabooks. The new generation of PCs are lighter and faster, and have a longer battery life.
- Tablets. Tablets offer convenience and mobility without sacrificing performance and power.
- Convertibles. Convertibles let customers decide how to work: with either a laptop or a tablet.
- All-in-one. This space-saving PC combines computer and monitor into one sleek device.