Use Microsoft marketing syndication to place compelling marketing and product information tied to Microsoft’s global campaigns on your website. The content is dynamically served, localized, and updated in real time across participating partner sites. Syndication is an easy and cost effective way for you to generate leads and drive demand and sales, while ensuring that you always have the latest content on your website.Once you’ve subscribed, changes made to the content are automatically updated on your site, saving you time and effort.In addition, robust partner specific reporting is available to help you measure how the content is being consumed by your customers.
This year we are adding Device Marketing content to Microsoft Digital Commerce and Campaign Network (DCCN) to help you drive demand for the Windows 8 devices you sell. Content is now available for over 40 devices, including Acer, ASUS, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, Lenovo, Nokia, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, and Toshiba devices, with more coming soon.
- Reach and engage customers with rich marketing content delivered directly to your website with minimal ongoing maintenance
- Educate customers by providing comprehensive Microsoft product and solution information
- Accelerate your sales
Partners who have participated in marketing syndication have shown 34 percent more revenue (on average) and grew five times faster than partners who did not participate.1
- Worldwide partners can find ready-to-use banners and microsites through the Digital Commerce and Campaign Network (DCCN), along with the latest co-brandable marketing materials to download.
- U.S. partners can access marketing content, web banners, and other resources at the OEM Sales Center.
Register for Microsoft DCCN today and join the community of worldwide partners who are using Microsoft DCCN to increase awareness and demand.
Sign up today to attend a Microsoft Digital Commerce & Campaign Network (DCCN) Webinar to see how easy it is to use Microsoft DCCN to drive demand, generate new leads, and accelerate your sales.
With Microsoft DCCN, you can add professionally designed digital marketing content to your website in four easy steps. You select just the campaigns you want to include, including but not limited to Windows 8.1, the new Office, and Windows Server 2012. We also have Device Marketing content for over 40 devices to help you drive demand for the Windows 8 devices you sell.
Click one of the following links to sign up for the webinar that works best for your schedule:
Device Marketing – Device selling is easy with Microsoft DCCN. Leverage the new Device Marketing content on Microsoft DCCN to drive demand for the Windows 8 devices you sell. Go to DCCN, create a custom rotation for the devices you sell, and syndicate this content on your website. Content is available for over 40 devices including Acer, ASUS, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, Lenovo, Nokia, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, and Toshiba devices, with more coming in the next few months.
Get2Modern, Windows 8.1 Launch, Office Upgrade, Windows Server 2012 and more - The Get2Modern campaign is now available on DCCN for you to syndicate to encourage customers to switch to Windows 8 Pro and the new Office. Campaigns are also available for Windows 8.1 Launch, Office Upgrade, and Windows Server – Be Lean and Business Anywhere, to help you drive demand for these products.
Microsoft DCCN includes the features you need:
- Easy process to begin syndicating – select the campaigns you want, pick up the HTML code, and place it on your website. It’s that easy!
- Many campaigns have Contact Us or Download Now buttons to generate leads or drive active selling on your website
- Create your own custom rotation of banners to drive your business results
- Saved web campaigns enables you to easily update the campaign content on your website with a single click (no need to engage the IT department)
- Customize the downloadable marketing materials to use in your marketing efforts
- Robust web-based reporting so that you can measure impact and ROI
To begin using Microsoft DCCN, visit www.msdccn.com and register today.
Watch the new Microsoft Digital Commerce and Campaign Network videos to learn how easy it is to get started with Microsoft DCCN.
||Watch this video to understand what Microsoft DCCN is and how you can use it to educate customers and accelerate your sales. |
||Watch this video to learn how to select campaigns on Microsoft DCCN, choose a banner size, generate the HTML code, and make the campaigns live on your website. |
Use these resources to learn about Microsoft DCCN.
||View this one-page summary for an overview of what marketing syndication is and the partner opportunity with Microsoft DCCN. |
||View this PowerPoint presentation for details on what marketing syndication is and how you can use Microsoft DCCN to educate customers, increase demand, and accelerate your sales. |
||Read this document for more detailed information on Microsoft DCCN. |
||Read this document for a quick overview on how to use Microsoft DCCN 2.0. |
For general questions about the Microsoft DCCN program, please contact DCCNHelp@Microsoft.com.
If you have technical questions or need help implementing Microsoft DCCN, please contact Customer Support at: