Using an older version of Streets & Trips? Here are great reasons to upgrade
to Streets & Trips 2013.
New or improved in 2013
- Enjoy a sleek and clean new look in high contrast for easier viewing.
- Get updated maps of the U.S. and Canada.
- Includes 150,000 more miles of roads than Streets & Trips 2011.
- Create larger drive time zones for more flexibility in your planning.
- Explore 2.5 million points of interest (600,000 more than Streets & Trips 2011)
- Read customer reviews and ratings of businesses to find the best places to go.
- Turn all pushpin names on or off with a single click.
- See your current driving speed while in full Navigation Mode.1
- View your compass direction on the Navigation Pane.1
New or improved in 2011
- Updated street-level maps for the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- 88,000 additional miles.
- 1.9 million points of interest.
New or improved in 2010
- Save time by setting your map to always start at a particular location.
- Share trip details or itineraries with friends and family.1
- Share with your GPS device for easy navigation.1
- Easily delete or hide groups of pushpins.
- Choose specific roads to use on your trip just by dragging-and-dropping the route.
- Integration with Bing Maps. Find additional points of interest when online.
- 300 unique pushpin images to choose from.
New or improved in 2009
- Even more intuitive look and feel.
- Send location to your mobile device.2
- Quickly alter your route. Automatic rerouting helps you get back on track, even when you miss a turn.1
- Identify one-way streets at a glance.
- Estimate drive time.