Helping nonprofits do more good
Microsoft is proud to work with more than 86,000 nonprofits around the world every
year to provide them with affordable access to the technology they need to support
their work in local communities, and to leverage technology to help them be more
efficient, effective and innovative in doing their important work. Whether it is
through our software donations, technology solutions for nonprofit problems, or
Office 365 Nonprofit, we strive to help nonprofits do more good.
In Fiscal Year 2014:
- Over 86,000 nonprofit organizations around the world received Microsoft technology donations in FY14.
- Over 11,000 nonprofit organizations around the world received Office 365 donations in FY14.
- We enabled the licensing of over 800,000 refurbished or discounted hardware devices across nonprofit and education organizations.
- There were over 125 countries with Microsoft Software Donation programs.
- We donated over $940 million (fair market value) of software donations to nonprofits worldwide in FY14.
Find out more: