Helping nonprofits do more good
Microsoft is proud to work with more than 50,000 nonprofits around the world every year to provide them with affordable access to the technology they need to support their work in local communities, and to leverage technology to help them be more efficient, effective and innovative in doing their important work. Whether it is through our software donations, technology solutions for nonprofit problems, or Office 365 for Nonprofits, we strive to help nonprofits do more good.
In Fiscal Year 2013:
- We launched HelpBridge, a mobile application that helps you connect with loved ones during a natural disaster.
- 70,286 nonprofit organizations around the world received Microsoft technology donations in FY13.
- We made 500,000 refurbished or discounted hardware devices available to nonprofit organizations.
- There were 117 countries with Microsoft Software Donation programs.
- We donated $795 million (fair market value) of software donations to nonprofits worldwide in FY13.
Find out more: