You can change the following mouse settings on the Windows Control Panel:
- Buttons: Set your mouse for right-handed or left-handed usage (the default is right-handed), change and test double click speed, and enable or disable ClickLock, which enables you to highlight or drag without holding down the mouse button.
- Pointers: Customize your pointer icon and setup system schemes.
- Pointer Options: Change pointer speed and precision, automatically move the pointer to the default button in a dialog box, and set visibility options.
- Wheel: Set vertical and horizontal scrolling options.
- Hardware: View a list of connected devices and review their properties and working status.
Configure mouse settings
- In Small icons or Large icons view, click Mouse.
- In the Properties dialog, change your settings and then click OK.