My keyboard volume controls suddenly stopped working.
If the volume controls on your keyboard stops working, check the Human Interface Device Access service on your computer to make sure it is set to Automatic.
- In the Start menu, type View local services.
- From the Search Results list, select View local services.
- In the Services dialog box, locate Human Interface Device Access. Make sure the status is set to “Started.” If it is not started, click Start the service.
- Right-click Human Interface Device Access and select Properties.
- On the General tab, in the Startup type, select Automatic, and then click OK.