Test Office 365 for free
Microsoft knows business productivity. For over 20 years, we have been providing customers with solutions that simplify the way people communicate, share expertise, gain business insight, and find information.
Microsoft Office 365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted communications and collaboration products, with familiar Microsoft Office productivity solutions for businesses of all sizes. We help make sure your users get an excellent productivity experience across the PC, phone, and browser, for the way they work today—and the way they will work in the future.
Microsoft Office 365 provides a cloud productivity solution with:
Familiar user experience
World-class productivity tools
- Enterprise-class security & reliability
- IT control and efficiency
We know you have more choice than ever, so we invite you to compare our capabilities to other vendor offerings. Make sure you are asking questions on a variety of topics before you make a decision on price alone. Over 40 million users leverage Office 365 services today, including 500 government entities, 13 of the top 20 global telecom firms, 15 of the Top 20 global banks, and 16 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
Discover Office 365, get a free 30-day trial for up to 25 users, at www.office365.com, and discover Office 365 is a superior solution to Google Apps at www.whymicrosoft.com/google
The New Office
On July 16th, Microsoft Corp. CEO Steve Ballmer unveiled the customer preview of the new Microsoft Office. This release features an intuitive design that works beautifully with touch, stylus, mouse or keyboard across new Windows devices, including tablets. The new Office is social and unlocks modern scenarios in reading, note-taking, meetings and communications, and will be delivered to subscribers through a cloud service that is always up to date.
You can view this event by going to http://www.microsoft.com/presspass, download the New Office Customer Preview by going to http://www.office.com/preview and get fact sheets about the New office by going here to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/presskits/office/factsheets.aspx. Also, keep an eye on the Office Next blog, which will connect you with the engineers who are building future releases of Office— here, they'll discuss improvements being made, designs being chosen and data and feedback informing their decisions. Chat with us at @Office too (using the #OfficePreview hashtag)— we want to know what you think!
Get Exchange at a reduced price
Get the only email system to earn a "strong positive" in Gartner Research's annual report, now for up to 30% off.
Built to provide business-class security and reliability, Microsoft® Exchange delivers email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser. With Exchange, you can:
- Work from almost anywhere on the devices and browsers you use most - iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Schedule meetings more efficiently through shared calendars and conference room reservations.
- Manage mobile devices more securely with policies that let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- Help guard against spam and phishing threats with premium protection that is continually updated.
- Save on storage costs with a greater choice of storage hardware options and support for less expensive disks.
Details & Eligibility:
- 20% discount on Exchange Server 2010—Standard Version license
- 30% discount on Exchange Server 2010—Standard Version license when purchasing Software Assurance
- Available to customers purchasing through Open and Open Value licensing until December 31, 2012. CAL compliance required at purchase. Talk to your local Microsoft partner to find the best license plan for your business.