Awards recognise partners’ innovative use of Microsoft solutions that solve customer's business problems and exceed their expectations
Sydney – 7 August 2006 – Microsoft Australia announced the winners of its 2006 Australia and New Zealand Partner of the Year Awards at a gala dinner on Friday night at the company’s annual partner conference.
The awards recognise Microsoft Certified and Gold Certified Partners that have delivered exemplary solutions for their customers during the past year. The award categories focus on partner solution excellence in different technology areas.
More than 85 entries were submitted by partners, with the award winners selected from a group of finalists based on their use of Microsoft technologies to provide superior solutions for their customers' unique needs.
“Our partners are an integral part of our solutions and it is an honour to be able to take this opportunity to recognise the great work they are doing,” said Ms Pip Marlow, Microsoft Australia Director of Small and Mid-market Solutions and Partners.
“The winners have all demonstrated outstanding use of technology and innovation to deliver business value to customers. We extend our congratulations to the winners and to all our partners for their great work over the past year.”
Winners in each category include:
- Business Productivity Solution of the Year - Dimension Data;
- Business Productivity Solution of the Year – Small Business – Ensyst;
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution of the Year – Quantum Business Technology;
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solution of the Year – Dialog;
- Infrastructure Solution of the Year - Data#3;
- Infrastructure Solution of the Year – Small Business – AXXIS Technology;
- LAR Partner of the Year - Data#3;
- Learning Solutions Partner of the Year - Advanced Training;
- Software Solution of the Year - B-Free;
- Partner Solution of the Year - Dimension Data;
- Partner Solution of the Year - Small Business – Ensyst;
About Microsoft’s Australia and New Zealand Partner Conference
Microsoft's Australia and New Zealand Partner Conference provides Microsoft's partner community with access to key marketing and business strategies, leadership, and information regarding specific customer solutions designed to help partners succeed in the marketplace. Along with informative learning opportunities covering sales, marketing, services and technology, the Australia and New Zealand Partner Conference is an ideal setting for partners to garner valuable knowledge from their peers and from Microsoft. More information can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/australia/partner/events/anzpc
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realise their full potential.
For further information:
Ph: 02 9870 2220 or 0412 177 738
02 8281 3830 or 0405 082 603