Mobile Acceleration Week (MAW) is about accelerating the development of mobile applications on our Windows Phone 7 platform. The event offers on-site technical and business assistance from Microsoft, as well as third-party support from our partners, such as iLink Systems and Motivity Labs.
- Weeklong Development and Collaboration
- Fun Activities after days of development
- Networking Dinner with VCs, Media, and our partners
In addition to development workshops, the week features educational sessions on the WP7 Application Lifecycle, User Interface and User Experience, PR and Marketing opportunities, Windows Marketplace for Mobile, Networking opportunities with local investors, local media, and OEMs.
Gives and Benefits
- Windows Phones for invited companies
- Free third party coding/UI support for full two weeks
- SIM Cards sponsored by AT&T
- Microsoft Advertising Revenue Sharing and Consulting Opportunities
- PR support and Microsoft Consulting (Waggener Edstrom)
- Deep dive sessions on WP7 platform and marketplace
- Dedicated technical support from Microsoft Premier Services
- Networking Opportunities with investors and OEMs
- Pre Event:
Pre event consultation with Microsoft development teams and vendors.
8:30am - 9:30am: Check-in and Breakfast
9:30am - 7 pm: Welcome, Development Resources, & Cross Team introductions.
11:30 am - 12:30pm: Windows Phone and Azure Toolkit introductions.
*All Meals will be provided for the week
9:00am - 7pm: Development
1:30pm - 2:30pm: Windows Phone Platform
2:30pm - 6:30pm: PR and Marketing Plan
*Over-night development is available through our off-shore vendor support
9:00am - 7:00pm: Development and Support
11:00am - 12:00pm: UI/UX Mobile Development
9:30am - 10:30am: Marketplace Monetization
12:00pm - 4:00pm: Media Afternoon and Judging Panel
6:00pm-10:00pm: Off-Campus Networking Dinner
9:30am - 11:30am: wrap up, Development Support
- Post Event:
One Week fully resourced 24 hour partner supported development continues.
- How to Apply:
- Interested in applying? Email us.