This one-day summit will connect you with leaders in the entrepreneurial
community across the Asia Pacific region – start-ups, investors,
government representatives, and journalists. The summit, moderated
by James Tuckerman, Editor of Anthill Online, provides a unique
platform to debate the issues facing tech entrepreneurs in the APAC
region, generate your curiosity as we discuss the key elements on
the journey from innovative minds to a market validated idea as
well as see a handful of carefully selected start-ups representing
the best new tech businesses in the region today.
agenda has been co-created with an advisory panel of investors and
BizSpark start-ups from our community. As well as ensuring plenty
of time to network, our day includes:
- Official event welcome by Deputy Premier of New South
Wales Andrew Stoner, Minister for Trade and Investment.
- Keynote sessions from Dan’l Lewin (Corporate Vice President,
Strategic and Emerging Business Development, Microsoft).
- Panel sessions discussing VC trends in the APAC
- A Start-up Showcase of some of the most promising BizSpark
start-ups from across APAC. After a rigorous selection process,
these companies will pitch live in front of an audience
of investors and a panel of expert judges.
- Special access to the
Cup Showcase and Worldwide finals.
- The confirmed speakers, judges and panel include:
- Andrew Stoner (Deputy Premier, NSW Government)
- Dan’l Lewin (Microsoft, Silicon Valley)
- Richard Kerris (Nokia, US)
- Jeff Paine (Founders Institute, Singapore)
- Stuart Richardson (Adventure Capital, Melbourne)
- Bill Bartee (Southern Cross Partners, Australia)
- David Rowe (UniSeed, Australia)
- Liz Atkinson (A League of Extraordinary Women, Australia)
- Sebastien Eskersley-Maslin (Blue Chilli, Australia)
- Vivian Stewart (Hall Capital, Sydney Angels, Australia)
- Doron Ben-Meir (Commercialisation Australia)
- Michelle Deaker (One Ventures, Australia)