Designed to work with touch, mouse and keyboard, or pen, the new Office delivers
a consistent, fluid user experience across all your devices - from PCs to smartphones
to tablets. Documents and settings are automatically saved to the cloud, so you
can pick up where you left off from virtually anywhere and get on with work.
Watch the video to see how the new Office reimagines the way we work.
Explore the Office Applications
Documents done right
New templates and design tools make documents more polished and professional, while
sharing and working with others is now easier than ever.
Present like a pro
Improved features make collaboration easier, and the redesigned Presenter View keep
presentations organized and audiences engaged.
Gain new insights with Excel
Visualize, analyze and display results with a single click, then share new insights
with co-workers easily.
Your notes whenever you need them
Capture ideas and information, then view them on any device
with automated content search.
Take control of your day
Find information quickly, handle email, coordinate schedules, manage tasks, and
stay in touch with contacts.
Experience new ways to share your work and work with others, organize your projects
and teams and discover people and information.
Manage communications across multiple devices and teams, and protect sensitive business
information to keep your organization safe.
Connect with your contacts in an engaging communications experience across a variety
of devices and platforms for a quicker and more efficient workflow.
Office Version Comparison Chart
See how Office stacks up against previous versions.
Benefits of Office for your growing business
Access your files from virtually anywhere
- Get access to Office applications across multiple devices, from PCs to smartphones
- New Office saves all documents and settings to the cloud, so they are readily available
anywhere with an Internet connection.
Effortless collaboration with shared documents, email and calendars
- Host and participate in multiparty HD video conferencing and document sharing with
Lync, and take notes in real-time with OneNote.
- Create folders, calendars and task lists that all team members can access using
Outlook, Exchange and SharePoint.
Impress clients and drive business revenue
- Create professional-looking websites and emails to ensure your business is well-represented
- New PowerPoint capabilities provide more control over presentations, while Excel
offers more ways to visualize your data.
Manage company data and users easily
- A single web-based console allows management of multiple users and document policies
in one place.
- Protect sensitive data on mobile devices with approved device lists, PIN locks,
and remote data wiping from lost devices.
Get Windows 8 Pro Now
Enjoy the best of both worlds
- New Office takes full advantage of Windows 8 Pro to deliver an immersive, touch-optimized
- Use your fingertips to pinch and zoom in & out while presenting on PowerPoint,
or pinch & zoom out of your Outlook calendar for a month view.
Benefits of Open Volume Licensing
Learn More Find a partner
- Simplify deployment by using a single image instead of manually installing a license
key code for every PC in your organization.
- Easily protect and track your software assets with electronic license management.
With no box to lose, your software assets are protected.
- Ability to transfer and re-install software as required with reimaging rights.
- Option to use previous Office versions with downgrade rights.
- Ease your cash flow with the option to make annual payments.