Subscribing to software delivered over the web enables your business to take advantage of enterprise-class software without the burden or cost of managing the technology yourself. There are many benefits to cloud computing, including:
- Cost savings: renting software ‘in the cloud’ on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis eases cash flow.
- Lower IT support costs: you always have the latest versions of software without the need for IT support.
- Mass storage: renting storage is cheaper than buying extra disk space for your PCs.
- Reduced risk: data security is your hosting company’s problem instead of yours.
- Access anywhere: get your documents over the web from home or just about anywhere else.
Microsoft Cloud Computing Applications
Microsoft Office 365 for Small Businesses offers an easy-to-use set of web-enabled tools for small businesses, independent consultants, and professionals looking for business-class productivity services Working with the tools people know and use today, Office 365 provides:
1 Access from mobile devices require WiFi capability or depends on carrier network availability.2 Users of Blackberry Internet Service get push email and can add calendar and contacts to their Blackberry device through a wired sync with Outlook on the PC.
- Anywhere-access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendar on nearly any device1, including PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry2
- Office Web Apps for viewing, editing and sharing documents
- Large 25 GB mailboxes for each user and the ability to send attachments up to 25 MB
- Easy-to-use design tools to build a professional-looking website quickly
- Create sites to share documents securely with colleagues, customers and partners
- Industry-leading, always-up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spam solutions
- Integrated IM and presence, as well as online meetings with audio/video conferencing and multiparty data sharing
- Financially-backed, guaranteed 99.9% service uptime
- 24x7 moderated community-based support
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you get powerful CRM software delivered as a cloud service from Microsoft, enabling instant-on anywhere access worldwide, predictable pay-as-you-go pricing, and a financially backed service level agreement (SLA). Combine Microsoft Office solutions with the powerful CRM software to improve marketing effectiveness, boost sales, and enrich customer service interactions.