Windows 8 is built to support different work styles. It’s more intuitive so you can find what you need faster and easier. The new look of Windows and the new app model make it easier for businesses to create their own line-of-business apps to help improve productivity.
Windows 8 improves on Windows 7 fundamentals like speed, reliability, security, and other essentials that are important to IT administrators. And it works seamlessly with an existing Windows management infrastructure.
- Discover the new generation of PCs: Sleek and lightweight, with fast startup times and long battery life, Windows 8 PCs are built for work and play.
- Find valuable apps: The apps you need for mail, calendar, IM, news, weather, and more— all in the app store to help support your business practices.
- Personalise and connect: Use familiar Windows 7 infrastructure and built-in apps, and get the same great experience across tablets, laptops, and desktops—only better.
- Work from anywhere: Manage your business on the road and access your PC, files, apps, and media from virtually anywhere with Remote Desktop.
- Take control: Windows 8 Pro lets you easily manage user settings, updates, and security options on all your devices.