Enhance communication and improve collaboration to secure the 5 key returns
As a healthcare institution, you know that getting the right data to the right person at the right time can lead to the right decisions for better patient care. However your healthcare practitioners and other medical staff could have their own ways of seeking and sharing knowledge with each other that can result in erroneous data management. This could compromise information and even culminate in serious consequences for your patients and organisation.
Microsoft Windows and Office products have been designed to help you to connect medical data to where it is needed, achieving the:
Critical data security
- Right Clinical Data for the Right Person
- Right Presentation with the Right Amount of Content
- Right Decisions Made
- Right Work Processes
- Right Outcomes
Microsoft Windows and Office products protect users and systems against security threats, so network uptime is improved and confidential hospital data stays in professional hands. With Microsoft, the technology automatically takes care of the backend, leaving you free to concentrate on what you do best – provide safe and quality patient care.
Why should you upgrade your desktops?
Upgrading to the latest technology could be as critical to patient care as keeping your medical knowledge up to date. Better collaboration, quicker information, less administration, fast user adoption, less IT maintenance and training – they all contribute to quality service. Upgrading can help you to:
Contact your Microsoft representative today to find the Microsoft solutions that work best for you.
- Connect hospital systems, data, processes and devices together. This allows you to leverage previous IT investments, open new communication channels and streamline processes.
- Access medical data on demand via PCs and mobile phones, PDAs and touch tablets with a common view of patient records, medical history and laboratory results.
- Learn the applications quickly. Windows and Office upgrades are quick to implement and users require little to no training, so user adoption can be fast.
- Be assured that patient and health information is protected and complies with security and privacy regulations. Microsoft Windows and Office security features also protect users and systems against malware and other security threats.
- Get technical support around-the-clock online or through our 24-hour technical telephone support. Product patches, updates and training packages are also easily available online.