See how Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Solutions help a health IT company improve lives.BioMedix Vascular Solutions provides diagnostic devices and software for the detection and treatment of vascular disease. Their collaborative care models help local doctors connect remotely and easily with vascular specialists. They drive and deal with change on a daily basis. With an expected annual growth of more than 30% every year, they needed more robust business systems that could scale and adapt to their changing business needs.
BioMedix wanted to consolidate the five disparate business systems it was using into just two integrated systems, one for customer relationship management and another for financial management. They considered larger software packages from Oracle and SAP but found them too costly and complex.
BioMedix chose Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online because of its ease-of-use, familiar technology, and ability to reach beyond sales and marketing activities. The company also decided to migrate to Microsoft Business Productivity Online Standard Suite, a set of messaging and collaboration tools that includes Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, and other products delivered as a subscription service. By leaving application management to Microsoft, BioMedix could focus on its growing business without worrying about scaling its IT infrastructure.
The Results and Benefits
" Microsoft CRM is enabling us to develop better products which is helping to improve the lives of patients today."
John Romans, CEO, BioMedix
- The company enjoyed improved productivity with automated workflows and anytime, anywhere access to data on mobile devices and PCs.
- Automated processes and productive business software tools helped to save approximately 25% of the time spent in trade-show management.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online helped BioMedix make the most of sales opportunities by standardising and automating processes, as well as encouraging best practices.
- Decision-makers now get an up-to-date sales forecast and much greater visibility into the sales pipeline in real time.
- The complex task of identifying the most valuable prospects from leads gathered across nearly 100 trade shows each year.
- Paper usage dropped substantially, leading to more streamlined space planning and a significantly improved environmental footprint.