Les instruccions d'aquesta baixada estaran disponibles aviat en el vostre idioma. Mentrestant, veureu les instruccions en anglès.
Data de publicació:
Nom del fitxer:
Mida del fitxer:
The Server Upgrade and Migration tool allows a SharePoint farm administrator to change hard-coded URLs in InfoPath form templates, UDC files, and content types to ensure that the form templates continue to work correctly in the following circumstances:
- When performing a gradual upgrade from Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 to Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or from Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- When migrating InfoPath forms and form templates from one Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or Office SharePoint Server 2007 or Web site collection to another.
Download the Server Upgrade and Migration Tools now:
During a gradual upgrade, the Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 server is temporarily renamed. The tool can be used to change the following hard-coded URLs so that InfoPath forms on the renamed server continue to work during the upgrade process:
After a site collection is upgraded, the tool is used again to change the URLs back to the original name.
- Data connections to the local server contained in the InfoPath form template
The tool can also be used on a Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 server after content is migrated from one location to another to fix up URLs that may be broken by the move. Similarly, the tool can be used to fix up URLs when a backup set is restored to a new server or when an existing content database is attached to a new server. When the tool is run on a Version 3.0 Web application or Web site collection, the following are also updated:
- Data connections to the local server contained in data connection files in a data connection library
- URL to a form template contained within a content type
Sistemes operatius admesos:
Windows Server 2003
- This download works with the following Office programs:
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0, at least Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- This download requires one of the following versions of the Microsoft .NET Framework:
- .NET Framework Version 1.1 (when used with Windows SharePoint Services 2.0)
- .NET Framework Version 2.0 (when used with Windows SharePoint Services Version 3.0 or Office SharePoint Server 2007)
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download link (below) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the IPWSSUpg.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
To remove this download:
- Detailed instructions for use can be found in the Server Upgrade and Migration tool for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 download (below).
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select the InfoPath 2007 Server Upgrade and Migration Tool. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.