- Double-click on the AdvSearch screen in the SketchFlow Map panel; the page is open on the artboard.
- Click on Assets at the bottom of the Tools panel. When the Assets window appears, type pivot into the Search box. The items with Pivot in their name appear. Select the Pivot control and press OK. An icon for Pivot control is now beneath Assets in the Tools panel.
- Select the LayoutGrid in the Objects and Timeline panel.
- Double-click on the Pivot control icon located at the bottom of the Tools panel. The Pivot is added to the Objects and Timeline and also the Search screen.
- Right-click on Pivot in the Objects and Timeline panel and select AutoSize > Fill.
- Click on the arrow to the left of Pivot to see that you have two PivotItems as a default.
- You will now change the Header and Title on this Pivot.
Changing the Name of the Pivot and PivotItems
In this section, you change the Names and Headers of the Pivot and PivotItem controls
- Select Pivot in the Objects and Timeline panel. In the Common Properties pane, change the Name to meals in minutes.
- Double-click on the top PivotItem and change the name to TimeCravinPivotItem.
- In the Common Properties pane, change the Header to time|cravin’.
- Double-click on the second PivotItem and change the name to Recipe.
- Change the Header to recipe.
- Choose File > Save All.