- Select States to bring it forward and then select Base.
- Select the KeyboardMockup and change the Visibility property to Collapsed.
- Scroll down in the States panel until you find the Unfocused and Focused states.
- Select the Focused state and then change the Visibility of the KeyboardMockup back to Visible.
- Exit the Template by selecting the Button Breadcrumb at the top of the artboard.
- In the SketchFlow Map, right-click on the PeopleSearch screen and select Set as Start.
- Press F5 to test your application. When you insert your cursor in the TextBox, the keyboard appears. When you select an item from the page it goes away.
- When you are finished testing your project, make sure that you return to Expression Blend and set the Start screen as being the Main screen again.
In this module, you discovered how to take advantage of Storyboards, Mockups, states, and the ToggleButton to build an interactive and interesting interface.