- Return to Expression Blend and make sure that you are still viewing the MainMealPanoItem.
- Select the Grid that is in the MainMealPanoItem and then click on the Assets panel to bring it forward.
- Select Media and then locate and double-click on the search.png. This places an image that you will apply a behavior to in order to navigate to a different screen.
- Using the Selection tool, adjust the placement of the search icon to be closer to the what’s cookin’ text.
- Right-click on the search.png you just added and select Navigate to > AdvSearch. You have just created a simple navigation object for your prototype.
- Press F5 to test your project.
In this module, you discovered how to prototype list selections and have them trigger state changes. You also discovered how to create simple navigation actions that take you from one screen to another.