Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB953463) - Amharic - Ethiopia
The instructions for this download will soon be available in your language. In the meantime, we are providing the instructions in English.
በዚህ ገጽ ላይ
ፈጣን ዝርዝር መረጃዎች
|የዕውቀት መሠረት (KB) ጽሑፎች፡-||KB953463 |
|ከድረ-ገጽ የሚገለበጠው መጠን፦||5.4 MB|
|ለመጫን የሚፈጀው ጊዜ ግምት፡- ||14 ደቂቃ 56K|
ወደ ገጹ ራስጌ
- የሚሠራበት ኦፕሬቲንግ ሲስተም፡- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- This update applies to the following product: Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Supported Windows Installer Version: Windows Installer 3.1 or greater
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 includes Windows Installer 3.1. Windows Installer 3.1 is also available as a separate download at the following location:
ወደ ገጹ ራስጌ
Note: IT professionals should refer to the IT professional resources section.
If you have Microsoft Outlook 2007, do one of the following:
- Use Microsoft Update (recommended). Microsoft Update consolidates updates provided by Windows Update and Office Update into one location and enables you to choose automatic delivery and installation of high-priority updates.
- Use Office Update on the Office Online Web site. Office Update automatically detects Office and prompts you to install updates and service packs that bring Office programs up-to-date.
- Install Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB953463). To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the .exe file by clicking on the Download button at the top of the page, and then save the file to your hard disk drive.
- Office2007-kb953463-fullfile-x86-glb.exe: You should download this file if you have access to your original product CD-ROM. You might need to provide the installation source during patch installation if you have previously updated your product.
- It is recommended that you quit any programs you are running.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the .exe file that you saved to your hard disk drive, and follow the instructions on the screen.
IT professional resources
IT professional working in managed environments can find complete resources for deploying Office updates in an organization on the Microsoft Office Desktop Applications TechCenter.
The download for this update is available by clicking on the Download button at the top of the page. You can double-click the executable package to begin installation, or extract the patch files (MSP files) by using a command line. The command line and instructions are included in the Knowledge Base article Command line switches for Microsoft Self-Extractor packages (KB912203).
See the Microsoft Knowledge Base article Description of the Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB953463) for further information about this update.
ወደ ገጹ ራስጌ