Convergence is the premier Microsoft Dynamics event where you can experience first-hand how you can optimize your business and improve your bottom line. This event serves as the meeting point for the Microsoft Dynamics Customer and Partner business community.
Convergence - April 10-13, 2011 - Georgia World Congress Center - Atlanta, Georgia
At Convergence, you’ll have opportunities to:
- Connect with your peers, partners, Microsoft team members, and industry experts to share ideas and knowledge—all in one place.
- Discover what’s new with your Microsoft Dynamics solution, including details about upcoming innovations and product launches.
- Exceed your expectations for what you can accomplish with the power of your Microsoft Dynamics solution and the full range of Microsoft products.
Top Five Reasons to Attend Convergence 2011 Atlanta:
- Learn how you can get the most out of your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Network and collaborate with your peers and the product experts from Microsoft.
- Experience the latest solution innovations, new products and technologies.
- The event is cost effective, convenient, and organized to meet your needs.
- Get insights into Microsoft’s corporate direction and understand future plans for your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
Convergence 2011 Atlanta is cost-effective and easy-to-attend.
This year’s event will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in the heart of downtown Atlanta, which offers many quality and affordable hotel options for budget-conscious travelers. As a major air transit hub, the city is a convenient and economical destination.
Plan now to attend Convergence 2011 Atlanta so you can experience the Microsoft Dynamics community in action. We’ll see you there!
Questions regarding registration? Contact the Convergence Registration Team.
Questions regarding the event? Contact the Convergence Event Team.