The opportunities are endless – so many things to discover at Convergence 2014
Our aim is to help you get acquainted with all the ins and outs, the options and possibilities that abound when you arrive in Atlanta for this Microsoft business community event.
Discover how new technology is transforming the way we engage and connect
The kickoff to our time together in Atlanta begins at 9:00am on Tuesday, March 4 in Philips Arena. Join Kirill Tatarinov, executive vice president of Microsoft Business Solutions, as we discover the ways that the latest innovations in technology can help you achieve more for your business, and make every customer interaction count. You’ll see organizations like yours who are delivering amazing customer experiences today and this opening keynote will help set the course for your time at Convergence.
We’re also excited to see what happens when two of the biggest technology visionaries take the Philips Arena stage together on Wednesday, March 5 at 5:00pm. Biz Stone, co-inventor and co-founder of Twitter, and Arianna Huffington, chair, president and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group will come together to take us on a journey to explore how to achieve more, deepen our connections, and create more meaningful experiences with technology. This will be a once-in-a-lifetime keynote you won’t want to miss.
Drill down and discover more
Immediately following the opening keynote on Tuesday, you’ll have the opportunity to drill down into the Microsoft solutions of greatest interest at our general sessions. With two different timeslots (11:00am and 2:00pm) and multiple solutions represented, you may have some difficult decisions to make. Regardless of your choices, general sessions will provide you with a greater understanding of the opportunities available to your business today, and a vision of the road ahead.
Be sure to visit Schedule Builder (enter the same Microsoft Account used during registration) to view all of the details on our general sessions.
Discover FUNtastic and some fantastic music
In addition to all the amazing learning and networking you’ll be doing, we also want you to have some fun while you’re at it, too. On Thursday evening, you’ll want to head over to Philips Arena for FUNtastic—this year’s Convergence Celebration featuring an exclusive concert with GRAMMY award winning band, FUN. Doors at the Arena open at 8:30pm with the concert kicking off at 9:30pm. Unwind and enjoy the show as we celebrate the Microsoft Dynamics community.
It's time to get ready!
We surely don’t have to tell you how to pack a suitcase, and maybe don’t need to tell you to dress in layers each day as the rooms at the convention center can have a range of temperatures. What we should be telling you is to:
- Take the time this week to review all of the logistical information on the Convergence website to help you quickly get accustomed to the where’s and when’s at Convergence.
- Leverage our attendee tools like Schedule Builder to select sessions of interest and create a draft of your schedule in Atlanta. It’s also a good idea to have a few selections in each timeslot as some sessions may reach capacity. You’ll want to arrive early to secure your seat as sessions are on a first come, first served basis—and if your preferred session reaches capacity before you arrive, you can quickly divert to your alternative choice.
- Download the Convergence mobile app so you can access all conference information, connect to fellow attendees, submit session evaluations and post to your social accounts--all on the fly!
- Be sure to read and have handy the Convergence “final details” email that will be arriving this week to your email box. This email includes important registration details that will assist you with the check-in process onsite so you can hit the ground running.
- If you have colleagues that aren’t able to join you at Convergence 2014, be sure to direct them to Virtual Convergence. Registration and attendance is free—and we’re streaming and broadcasting so much content that your teammates will almost feel like they’re right there with you.
Our wish is that you have an amazing experience at Convergence 2014. Safe travels to all, and we look forward to greeting you in Atlanta next week!