What's New in 2014
It’s the biggest Microsoft Dynamics event of the year, and Convergence 2014 returns to the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia, March 4 – 7.
For those that have come to know Convergence like the back of your hand, take note: we’re shaking up the agenda this year! We’ve tailored the event to make it even more exciting and informative and you won’t want to miss a minute of the action—from the start on Tuesday to the wrap up on Friday.
With a great opening keynote to kickoff the event on Tuesday, and a second keynote presentation on the following day, the big shows promise to tickle your brain and provide plenty of thought-provoking ideas. Both Wednesday and Thursday offer attendees abundant opportunities for learning—just like before—but you now have the final day of the event to “wrap it all up”—to make sure all your questions are answered, your head is jam-packed full of new ideas and new connections are established so that you can keep the conversation going all year long.
Check out some of the other new things we’ve got in the works:
- Speed networking will be offered to help you make the most efficient use of your time AND meet new people and make new connections.
- Roundtable discussions are back, but with expanded offerings and a more structured environment to help you maximize your interaction time.
- Theater presentations offer a casual setting, a brief presentation and great, inspirational stories from our Customer Excellence Award winners.
- Our customer product showcase is the spot for us to spotlight products from some of our Microsoft Dynamics customers. The world becomes just a little bit smaller once you start to see all the companies that use Microsoft Dynamics to help produce some very familiar products!
- We’ve got an all-star group of keynote speakers and live music from the GRAMMY Award®-winning band, FUN.
- After three days of great keynotes and breakout sessions, use Friday to make sure that all your questions get answered and that you go back to work on Monday full of great ideas. Microsoft team members will be standing by in the Microsoft Solutions Experience to answer all your unanswered questions, and the Microsoft Dynamics user group communities are hosting sessions designed to help you create an action plan as you head back to your workplace.
- We’ll continue to grow the event while still nurturing, fostering and empowering the community. With nearly 12,000 people coming together, you’ll continue to have ample opportunities to connect and have fun with members of the Microsoft Dynamics community.