Convergence is the place where the Microsoft business community comes together to share breakthrough moments. It’s the chance to learn new things about Microsoft business solutions, get answers to tough questions, connect with other users, and find new ways to stay ahead of the competition. It’s where true business value is delivered.
Barcelona, Spain is the place where this all comes together 4 – 6 November and we invite you to join us!
Why should I attend?
There are numerous opportunities that Convergence offers to ensure that you make the most of your investment. You’ll be able to:
- Take advantage of a wide range of learning opportunities. With a focus on Microsoft Dynamics and products that work seamlessly with them, such as Office, Convergence offers a variety of sessions to meet your specific learning preferences. Dive into functionality details, gather best practices, gain new operational efficiencies, and increase your product expertise.
- Learn from visionary business leaders. Hear from inspirational and insightful keynote speakers that will provide a vision for the future. And sharpen your business acumen with our Business Leadership track – designed to provide CxO’s and business leaders the option to attend non-product sessions centered on personal and professional growth areas.
- Get access to technology and industry experts. Connect with a variety of subject matter experts within our Microsoft Solutions Experience – see product demos, get free technical support from our support engineers, interact with User Group representatives – all designed to help get your questions answered and provide you with deeper product knowledge in a one-on-one environment.
- Find innovative Microsoft partner solutions. The Expo Experience puts our partner community from around the world front and center as they present their technologies, solutions and services. See how these companies can help you and your organization run more productively.
- Amp up your networking and business connections. Whether formally or informally, the ability to network is one of the most valuable aspects of Convergence. Connect with others within the Convergence Experience Center, at evening events, during roundtable discussions, and many more opportunities.
What’s new and exciting this year?
Here are just a few of the specific highlights that make Convergence 2014 Europe a “can’t miss” event:
- Important product launches and announcements. You’ll hear the latest strategies and product announcements specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX and additional Microsoft solutions.
- Increased partner participation. This year you’ll find even more valued partners from around the world that will be showcasing their technology innovations, solutions and services. We’ve set aside dedicated time within the agenda to spend in the Expo Experience, where you can also hear directly from Sponsors through scheduled presentations.
- Expanded access to Microsoft products and solutions. In addition to the Microsoft Dynamics line-up, you’ll find even more Microsoft product offerings within the Microsoft Solutions Experience that can provide your organization with a complete business solution and help maximize your productivity.
- Showcasing customer excellence. See how many of our customers are successfully utilizing their Microsoft products and solutions. We’ll also be recognizing and honoring customer organizations that are achieving outstanding success with their Microsoft solution and providing amazing customer experiences through our Customer Excellence Award program.
- Roundtable Discussions. Discuss focused topics with other delegates that are in the same industry or role as you. This is a great way to network, while also gaining some valuable ideas and insights from other like-minded individuals.
- Deep Dive Sessions. Explore your favorite topics with these 90-minute sessions that are designed to go into greater detail with the session topic.
Want to learn more? Visit the Agenda page to review how you might envision your three days at Convergence, and check out all the financial details, including hotel information, on the Registration page.