Make it Your Event
Now that you’ve registered to attend Convergence 2013, there’s no time like the present to start planning your time in New Orleans! A number of tools will be available for you to customize the event to your needs, and help make you more productive and efficient while you’re onsite.
Schedule Builder is a secured portion of the Convergence website that allows access to the Convergence 2013 session information and materials. Prior to the event, you can build, save and edit your own personalized event schedule and during/after the event, you can access session PowerPoint presentations, related documents, and session recordings. Access to Schedule Builder can be accomplished using the username and login created upon online registration completion. A password reminder option is available.
We know that when you’re at the event, you’re on the go! Our Convergence mobile option will provide you with a handful of useful information so that you can keep moving in the right direction.
Download the Convergence Event App
Download Instructions: We have three convenient ways to download the apps to your devices.
- From your phone: scan this tag to be taken directly to a download for your device.
- From your PC or phone: Link directly to your app store.
- Search for 'Convergence' in your app store.
After downloading the event application, you can use your registration username and password or Microsoft Account to access the following features:
- Session Schedule and Details – A full catalog of sessions and key events will be available on the fly. View and modify your schedule via Schedule Builder, see 'What's On Now', add new sessions, download session materials, take and share notes and complete evals from anywhere.
- Social Media and Photo Sharing - Our Twitter feed (#conv13), Facebook Event Page and LinkedIn Group are all accessible from within the app, along with a photo-sharing tool so you can take and upload photos from the event.
- Contact Exchange – Use the mobile app to scan badges and quickly connect with attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors.
- Maps and Info – Built in venue and city based guides will help you find their way around, including an interactive map of the expo hall and an entertainment guide for New Orleans.
- Gaming – Get to the top of the Explore Convergence leaderboard with the most points received for completing various activities within the event - such as networking, sharing photos, posting to social media, completing evaluations and attending sessions.
Don't see your device? Don't worry! We have also created a mobile optimized version of the Convergence website. Login in with your registration username and password or Microsoft account and see a customized view of your event experience, with many of the same features from our mobile app - right at your fingertips!
In previous years, Virtual Convergence was the named application that hosted all recordings from our keynotes, general sessions, and breakout sessions. For 2013, we’re changing the direction for Virtual Convergence. All the recorded content that registered Convergence attendees wish to access will now be housed within the Schedule Builder tool. Virtual Convergence will become the online experience for those unable to attend the event in person and looking to learn more about Convergence, Microsoft Dynamics, and the Dynamics community. By making select content available to a broader audience, we hope to raise awareness about Convergence and build interest in the in-person event.