Educators, staff, and students get anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, video and online meetings, and document-sharing. Office 365 has your favorite Microsoft Office features online and allows you to better prepare coursework, create sophisticated reports and presentations, and collaborate over the web with fellow teachers or students. Find Office 365 resources for teachers.
Provide students, faculty, and staff with the Office applications they know, optimized for their devices, so they can work their best wherever they happen to be.
- Office Web Apps. Free enhanced Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote Web Apps allow students to work across multiple devices, right from a browser. Multiple users can work on the same document together.
- Get Office fast. With the new streaming Office, you don't have to wait for Office installs or stop working to receive Office updates. Plus, the new Office can be installed side by side with previous versions of Office.
- Roaming settings. Your recent documents, settings, and custom dictionaries follow your Microsoft account, so you can quickly pick up where you left off from any device.
Office 365 provides the flexibility you need to run your educational institution the way that works best for you.
- Unified admin experience. Easily manage Office 365 services from any browser, while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Free up valuable resources. Reduce costs and free up time associated with deployment, maintenance, and management of on-premises servers, providing more time for IT to focus on education-related workloads.
- Take advantage of new apps. With the new cloud app model you can build scalable, and flexible cloud apps that integrate with users’ documents. The new corporate catalog app helps you manage apps available in your institution.
For full information on the plans available for Office 365 Education, please visit the official Office website