- World Economic Forum Europe Entrepreneurship Education Manifesto
Discover the World Economic Forum Manifesto for unlocking human potential and investing in Europe’s future.
- A teacher education model for the 21st century
Read this report from the National Institute of Education in Singapore on transforming teacher education and achieving the vision of the 3:3:3 roadmap.
- Challenges when auditing e-government (India)
E-government has the potential to transform governance, using ICT for increased effectiveness and efficiency in the internal Government operations, and later opening up to allow direct interaction with the citizens.
- Shaping the Future: How good systems can become great in the decade ahead
On July 7, 2009, Singapore's minister of education hosted an International Education Roundtable discussion with ministers and senior representatives from six school systems around the world. This report summarizes their discussions.
- Accessibility Guide for Educators
This guide from Microsoft provides information about accessibility and accessible technology to help educators worldwide ensure that all students have equal access to learning with technology.
- Learning to be part of the knowledge economy
This reports examines digital divides and media literacy.
- Evolving inversion methods in geophysics with cloud computing
This case study of an eScience collaboration is a product of research management for education. Learn how cloud computing enabled the team to embed the parallel version of an existing FORTAN program in a cloud-based web application to improve usability.
- Microsoft Big Data datasheet
Learn how to unlock business insights from all your structured and unstructured data, including large volumes of data not previously activated, with Microsoft’s Big Data solution.
- Microsoft Unified Communications for education
Microsoft Unified Communications technologies use the power of software to help streamline communications between people and organizations, overcoming barriers related to medium, platform, device, or location.
- Leveraging Technology for e-Research
Research has always been a key pillar among Higher Education Institutions. This session focuses on some of the main assets Microsoft provides for university researchers and projects and initiatives it is developing with universities in the region.
- How school districts can integrate business software and tools with Microsoft Dynamics
Using Microsoft Dynamics to support school districts who have specialized requirements to support district financial, procurement, and human resource operations.
- Microsoft Partners in Learning program overview
Microsoft Partners in Learning works with governments and education leaders around the world to deliver a portfolio of professional development, curricula, tools, and resources designed to advance 21st century teaching, learning, and digital inclusion.
- Cloud computing from Microsoft datasheet
Microsoft cloud offerings at a glance.
- Addressing Cloud Computing Security Considerations
This paper provides high-level insight into how cloud computing security considerations can be addressed using Microsoft technology to build a private cloud.
- Evaluation rubric example
Grading Rubric for a Student Digital Storytelling Project
- Sample recipe flyer
Apple Pie Recipe
- School Enrollment Program Guide
The School Enrollment makes it easy for you to license all of your computers, whether in a single school or throughout the entire district, with the simplicity of counting computers just once per year. Learn about management and deployment information.
- Open License for Academic Program Guide
The Open License Academic agreement provides an easy way to acquire and administer five or more copies of software and receive license confirmations quickly and conveniently.
- Select Plus for Academic Program Guide
Select Plus for Academic offers a non-expiring agreement and the flexibility to acquire licenses as needed.
- Microsoft Mathematics Add-In
Microsoft Mathematics Add-in for Word and OneNote makes it easy to plot graphs in 2D and 3D, calculate numerical results, solve equations or inequalities, and simplify algebraic expressions in your Word documents and OneNote notebooks.