- Challenges when auditing e-government (India)
E-government has the potential to transform governance, using ICT for increased effectiveness and efficiency in the internal Government operations, and later opening up to allow direct interaction with the citizens.
- Shaping the Future: How good systems can become great in the decade ahead
On July 7, 2009, Singapore's minister of education hosted an International Education Roundtable discussion with ministers and senior representatives from six school systems around the world. This report summarizes their discussions.
- Accessibility Guide for Educators
This guide from Microsoft provides information about accessibility and accessible technology to help educators worldwide ensure that all students have equal access to learning with technology.
- Learning to be part of the knowledge economy
This reports examines digital divides and media literacy.
- Evolving inversion methods in geophysics with cloud computing
This case study of an eScience collaboration is a product of research management for education. Learn how cloud computing enabled the team to embed the parallel version of an existing FORTAN program in a cloud-based web application to improve usability.
- Microsoft Big Data datasheet
Learn how to unlock business insights from all your structured and unstructured data, including large volumes of data not previously activated, with Microsoft’s Big Data solution.
- Microsoft Unified Communications for education
Microsoft Unified Communications technologies use the power of software to help streamline communications between people and organizations, overcoming barriers related to medium, platform, device, or location.
- Leveraging Technology for e-Research
Research has always been a key pillar among Higher Education Institutions. This session focuses on some of the main assets Microsoft provides for university researchers and projects and initiatives it is developing with universities in the region.
- Preparing for the Future: The Cloud for Education
This session explores cloud computing to identify the common requirements for evaluating solutions and the considerations that exist for our higher education customers.
- Improving Communication, Collaboration, and Social Media with Technology
This session explores the new wave of technology-enabled collaboration sweeping across education and the opportunities they present for institutions.
- Speaker biography - Rob Howard
Rob Howard is Senior Program Manager on the SharePoint product team. He has a passion for collaborative applications because they enhance individual and organizational productivity.
- Speaker biography - Jim Ptaszynski
Jim Ptaszynski joined Microsoft in October 1995, having spent the past 16 years in higher education. For the six years prior to Microsoft, he was the associate dean at the Graduate School of Management at Wake Forest University.
- Speaker biography - Harold Javid
Harold Javid is director of the Microsoft Research Connections regional programs for North America, Latin America and Australia/New Zealand.
- Speaker biography - Jamie Puente
Jaime Puente is the Director of Microsoft Research Connections responsible for Microsoft Research's engagements in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Speaker biography - Gustavo Fridman
Gustavo is the Microsoft Higher Education Solutions Manager for Latin America & the Caribbean - dedicated to empower all people to realize their social and economic potential by providing access to quality educational experiences through technology.
- Mathematics 4.0 Teacher Guide
Download this helpful teacher’s guide of tips and tricks for Microsoft Mathematics 4.0.
- Up-to-Date Academic Customer FAQ
Learn about the Up-to-Date (UTD) discount through an open value subscription agreement for Education Solutions (OVS-ES).
- Opportunities for innovation that support your education investment
How can economic stimulus funds improve the education of your students.
- How school districts can integrate business software and tools with Microsoft Dynamics
Using Microsoft Dynamics to support school districts who have specialized requirements to support district financial, procurement, and human resource operations.
- Microsoft Partners in Learning program overview
Microsoft Partners in Learning works with governments and education leaders around the world to deliver a portfolio of professional development, curricula, tools, and resources designed to advance 21st century teaching, learning, and digital inclusion.
- Envisioning Workshops
The Envisioning Workshops produced by Education Impact offer ways for educators to develop, refine, and share the educational vision that supports new initiatives, policies or reforms - regardless of existing infrastructure and resources.
- "Learning to Lead Change" workshop series with Michael Fullan
This workshop series provides training and models to help organizations implement and manage change.