Educators, staff, and students get anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, video and online meetings, and document-sharing. Office 365 has your favorite Microsoft Office features online and allows you to better prepare coursework, create sophisticated reports and presentations, and collaborate over the web with fellow teachers or students. Find Office 365 resources for teachers.
Teach from virtually anywhere, and reach more students
- Conduct and attend online classes: share high-resolution videos, applications, and desktops, so you can be fully present without physically being there.
- Minimize the learning curve and be productive right away with Microsoft Office tools you already know.
- Create class and group sites to share documents and information using Microsoft SharePoint. You can work together on projects in real time, because everyone has access to the documents and information they need from virtually anywhere.
- Hold office hours without being in the office. With Microsoft Lync Online, students and faculty can check presence and exchange instant messages (IMs), start or join a conference, make an online call or have a video chat.
- Work online or offline via Microsoft Office desktop applications on PCs and Macs. When you’re not on campus, you can access your Inbox with Outlook Web App, view and edit assignments with Word Web App, or join an online classroom with Lync Web App.
Teach software skills employers are looking for
- Microsoft Outlook is the world's leading business e-mail software.
- Office 365 for education includes access to Office Web Apps built with the same Microsoft Office interface used by more than 500 million users worldwide.
- While students are communicating with peers, writing reports, analyzing data, and preparing presentations, they are also mastering the tools that can give them a competitive edge as they enter the job market.
Provide enterprise-class tools, and help reduce costs
- Provide a hosted Microsoft Exchange solution at no cost with 25-gigabyte Inbox per person.
- Help keep teacher and student data private, and promote online safety.
- Provide students with free, online storage on Microsoft SkyDrive.
- Give your university a reliable and easy-to-manage solution with enhanced security.