Teaching material for Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012
A fruitful collaboration between Microsoft, Poznan University of Technology and the Microsoft Dynamics partner INTEGRIS Systemy IT Sp. z o.o in Poland has resulted in a curriculum package using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. This curriculum package is developed by Prof. Joanna Józefowska and Ph. D. Arkadiusz Zimniak.
This package can be used when using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in introductory ERP courses. The teaching material pack focuses on "Sales and purchase process for a trade company" (sales, purchase and MRP process).
The curriculum pack includes:
- Four laboratory scenarios for the lecturer in .docx file format
- Homework for students to be completed before classes (based mainly on Microsoft e-learning materials) in .docx file format
- Training materials for students necessary to perform the exercises (in .docx file format) with short introduction to functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (in .pptx file format)
- About 20 exercises for students to do during classes in the laboratory using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in .docx file format
- Solutions to the exercises in small video films
- Four scenarios, each designed to require approximately 45 minutes of class exercises. During classes Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with standard demo database will be used.
Please find this material here.
For questions please contact email@example.com