You can easily add a Microsoft IT Academy subscription and Microsoft Certifications through your EES, OV-ES, or Select agreements. When you purchase IT Academy with certifications you get a complete technology education solution to help train and certify your students. You can order exam class and site packs that put students on the path to earning a Microsoft Certification – including Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certifications. Certification exam class and site packs include a specific number of exam vouchers that you can use over the course of one year. Whether for a high school, two-year college, or four-year college, you can tailor a mix of certifications to meet your students' needs:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Site Pack = up to 500 exam vouchers per site pack
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Site Pack = up to 250 exam vouchers per site pack
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Class Pack= up to 30 exam vouchers per class pack
For more information about these Volume Licensing options, contact your Authorized Education Reseller or visit the licensing options for academic institutions page.
If you do not have a volume licensing agreement, learn more about Microsoft Volume Licensing. Academic Volume Licensing programs put Microsoft software in the hands of educators and students so they can interact, collaborate, and learn. In addition, you can easily add Microsoft IT Academy and certification to your volume licensing agreement.
To purchase IT Academy now, review the program agreement and have the following information ready:
- The name and email address of the person you will designate as the program administrator for your Microsoft IT Academy Program. The program administrator will be the primary contact for your institution's Microsoft IT Academy Program; he or she will receive the official Welcome Kit with IT Academy wall plaque and important email messages regarding access to your benefits.
- Your institution's tax ID or tax-exempt information (if applicable).
- Proof of academic accreditation by an approved accrediting body or government sponsorship
- Proof of non-profit status (if applicable to your institution)
- Tax I.D. (not required for Asia Pacific)
- Valid email account
- Completed application and membership Terms and Conditions Agreement
- Proof that you are not concurrently operating as a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions
- Begin your online application.
All online applications undergo a review process before acceptance to the Microsoft IT Academy program is granted. Within 24 to 48 hours of submitting your online application, your designated program administrator will receive an email confirmation containing your order status.
If you have any questions or need help, contact us.