- Cloud computing in education
Get security, standards, enterprise reliability, and flexibility for your education institution.
- Pilot and deployment strategies for K-12 Live@edu domains
In this video we look at best practices for piloting and deploying Live@edu to your users.
- The Cloud: Exciting new possibilities with Steve Balmer
Learn about Microsoft's vision for the cloud
- The services transformation in education: Microsoft's roadmap
This session presents an overviews of the Windows Live @ edu services portfolio and offerings and provides an up to date view of Microsoft's services roadmap.
- Cloud fundamentals video series: Introduction
This introduction video is the first in a series of videos focused on sharing some of the things we are learning from our customers on cloud security, privacy and reliability.
- Cloud fundamentals video series: Cloud agility
John Howie, Senior Director, Microsoft Global Foundation Services discusses business agility and other potential benefits of leveraging cloud computing.
- Cloud fundamentals video series: Cloud transparency as an element of trust
Mark Estberg, Senior Director, Microsoft Global Foundation Services provides insight on cloud transparency as an element of trust.
- Cloud fundamentals video series: Cloud transparency as an element of trust, part 2
More from Mark Estberg, Senior Director, Microsoft Global Foundation Services, on cloud transparency as an element of trust.
- Collaboration in the classroom
This Teaching and Learning podcast for Instructional Technology Directors provides a high level overview of 3 rich collaborative tools: SharedView, OneNote 2007, and SharePoint.
- Feet on the ground, head in the clouds: Connect your education systems & processes to the cloud
See how Microsoft solutions for real-time system integration and complex workflow scenarios can integrate your existing education systems and processes to take optimal advantage of cloud computing resources.