Microsoft partners with education communities around the world to deliver relevant, effective, and scalable technologies, services and programs that focus the contributions of many on improved learning outcomes for all. We are committed to the success of each educator and student.
At the Microsoft in Education Global Forum (formerly known as the Partners in Learning Global Forum), we recognize and celebrate the achievements of the world's most innovative school leaders and educators who are leveraging technology to help students realize their potential.
This year’s event is expected to attract more than 1,100 top education leaders, school leaders, educators, press, government officials, partners and sponsors from more than 80 countries. The Global Forum will take place in Barcelona, Spain, on 11-14 March, 2014. This event recognizes the best of worldwide innovative teaching and learning thanks to meaningful use of technology. It is by invitation only. The 2014 Global Forum experience includes:
- Collaboration and networking
- Awards, competition and recognition for the most innovative educators and school leaders
- Keynotes and panel discussions with world renown education experts, innovators, and partners
- Innovative uses of cutting edge technologies for learning
- Inspiring professional development