Switch off any other Bluetooth enabled devices near you
- You might experience stuttering audio if any paired Bluetooth device attempting to connect your phone simultaneously.
Move your phone
- Make sure that the pairing devices are set to be visible to one another, and that there are no obstructions blocking the space between your phone and the Bluetooth device.
- If you are streaming music from the internet, the issue could be with your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection.
Toggle the power off and on in both devices, then re-connect the devices
- After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume on your phone.
Start the pairing process from the beginning
- Clear the paired devices list on your phone's Bluetooth settings and restart your phone.
- Reset the pairing Bluetooth device to clear information about the last Bluetooth devices.
- Go through the pairing process. Refer to the pairing device's user manual to find reset and pairing instructions.
- Note! Compatibility with 3rd Party Devices (for example, Accessories) depends on Bluetooth standards and applications related by the Device manufacturer.