The time to start up for the first time depends on the amount of preloaded content on your phone. The richer content your phone has, the more time it takes to start up. The initial phone setup can take more than 5 minutes where the screen maybe be blank for a while, so be patient and make sure there is enough power in the battery.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi (WLAN) networks
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Lumia phone. Why?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?