Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- I have forgotten Wallet PIN on my Lumia phone
- Climate Mission does not launch on my Lumia phone. What can I do?
- What type of data can I transfer from my old phone to my new Lumia Windows Phone 8?
- Why do I get error "Video could not be decoded" when streaming video from YouTube?
- Audio quality is poor when I listen to music using Bluetooth