Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- Where are the stories stored and how can I view them later?
- What is the difference between public and private sharing in the Storyteller app?